Alvin, Simon, Theadorrrre!
Doesn't hearing those three names all together make you want to break out in song... doot doot doodoo do do! I loved this show as a kid.
This past sunday, my sister and I watched the St. Patty's parade from her apartment. It's got one helluva view overlooking Yonge Street. We saw some interesting floats, marching pipe bands and some funny cartoon characters. Though I'm not really sure what Alvin from the Chipmunks or the Toronto Police's fire fighting mascot have to do with St. Patty's Day... oh well! They were probably the most entertaining part of the parade. Sorry that the pictures aren't the best quality... you see, ahem... the windows at my sister's apartment need to be washed!!!


This past sunday, my sister and I watched the St. Patty's parade from her apartment. It's got one helluva view overlooking Yonge Street. We saw some interesting floats, marching pipe bands and some funny cartoon characters. Though I'm not really sure what Alvin from the Chipmunks or the Toronto Police's fire fighting mascot have to do with St. Patty's Day... oh well! They were probably the most entertaining part of the parade. Sorry that the pictures aren't the best quality... you see, ahem... the windows at my sister's apartment need to be washed!!!




1 Comments:
whoo, alvin!
By
Anonymous, at 7:35 a.m.
Post a Comment
<< Home