happy st. patty's day!!!
I think tonight I am going to the Madison with my big sis to see her friend Alex's band play and maybe to drink some green beer. Now is it just food colouring that they drop in there to make it green? If so, I'll have to take a pass.
For all those who can't make it out for some St. Patty's celebrations, then feel free to join us at Revival next saturday (March 25th). We had a fantabulous time the last time we went for Leah's 25th birthday and I'm sure this will be just as fun!
For all those who can't make it out for some St. Patty's celebrations, then feel free to join us at Revival next saturday (March 25th). We had a fantabulous time the last time we went for Leah's 25th birthday and I'm sure this will be just as fun!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home