my little corner of the world...

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My first official Blog, well maybe my second...

Welcome to my first blog ever! After spending the endless hours reading other people's blogs, I figured it might be fun to get one of my own. So here I am with my very own space to share the personal workings of my life... well maybe. Let's just hope I keep on top of it... keep your fingers crossed!
As part of my first blog.. I thought I would post a couple of pictures from my recent trip to Europe. I went to Europe this February to visit one my very best buddies in Oxford (where she is studying Primate Conservation... vey cool eh?). Anyhow, for part of the visit we decided that we both wanted to visit Italy for a few days... it just so happened that the 2006 Winter Oly
mpics were happening in Torino, Italy! We went, saw some men's hockey (Canada won by the way), learned some Italian (PREGO!), saw some beautiful sites and managed to order some gelati (just a little tip... if you're trying to order strawberry gelati, then don't order the stracciatella... ha). It was an amazing trip, Torino was beautiful, definitely worth visiting. We followed it up with a visit to Rome which was equally as amazing... everything was so grand! My favourite monument was definitely the Colosseum. Very cool indeed. Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the pictures.
















From top to bottom: Heidi and I in London posing in the famous red telephone booths; Heidi and I at the Canada vs Germany Hockey game; Heidi and I having lunch and espresso at Caffe' Elena with our new friends from Torino, Luca, Michel and Tamara.

Until my next blog... G'night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home