my little corner of the world...

Saturday, March 18, 2006

a little weekend ritual...

It's become a ritual. Every saturday morning, my sister Sharon or I call eachother up and say... 'soooo... whatchoo up to today?' And the usual response is, 'oh nothin', you want to go for a walk, maybe do some window shopping?' Heh. So off we go to some neck of Toronto and do a little perusing...
Yesterday we set off in the direction of Chinatown in search of some bamboo sticks for a school project of mine. On the way we decided to take a little break from the cold and stopped off at Second Cup on College St. to order two earl gray teas and one tasty lemon tart (from Dufflet's Bakery) to share.


so tasty... sorry i couldn't share... hehe

testing out the digital macro function on my elph

After warming up a bit and polishing off our afternoon treat, we continued on our way to Chinatown and I was able to find and purchase some bamboo sticks. Since we were in the neighbourhood, we decided to check out Kensington Market for some good deals. It was on our second stop that we found a great little store with some terrific tops... and they werrrrrreee cheap! Sharon and I walked out with three tops in total, which on top of, the nice owner of the shop gave us a deal... no tax! Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of the store now.. but it's sandwiched between the stores Clik Klak and Exile I believe. Check it out, you'll know when you see it... soooo many nice tops!

* I would give you a little preview of the top but blogger seems to be a little tempermental right now! Doh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home